Facilities and Services
• Daily cleaning of the room.
• Room service.
• ΑWi – Fi free internet
• Lift for people with special needs, accessed by Olympic Standards red tartan marking.
• Bathrooms in rooms and the Restaurant area, designed for people with special needs.
• Free car parking.
• Credit card transactions.
• Printing / Copier / Fax (send/receive).
• Car rental on request.
• Flower order service.
• Medical services on request.
• Courier services.
• Luggage storage.
Guest activities available in just a few kilometres:
- • Visiting the archaeological site of Philippi and the Ancient Theatre, which is the oldest building, dating back to 4th century BC.
- • In the city of Philippi, St. Paul has preached for the very first time and St. Lydia the Philippians, the very first Christian of Europe, was also baptized here.
- • Wandering in the beautiful coastal city of Kavala, visiting the castle of the city or drinking coffee by the port.
- • Swimming in some of the most beautiful beaches of Greece, such as Amolofi and Palio.
- • Wandering in the beautiful city of Drama.
Hotel Guests may engage to activities such as:
- • Horseback Riding.
- • Walking down the ecological trail of Old Kavala.
- • Cliff climbing.
- • Visiting local wineries.
- • Visiting the Multi Healing Facilities at Krinides.
- • Swimming in summer or skiing in winter.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE